You may also like to read:

You may also enjoy reading about the family stories in my novels and short stories at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Award Received and Passed On

I was very pleased to receive an award from a fellow book blogger, Paula at Community Bookstop.


This is a pass-along award, and I am pleased to that!
Rules are that when you receive the award you must:
a. post who it is from with their link; and then pass it on.
b. pass the award on to 5 other bloggers.

Note: Be sure you notify the new recipients of the award also.... :-)

My picks for the blog sites to award are:

1. Suko's Notebook

2. Allison's Attic

3. Bibliophile By the Sea

4. Home Girl's Book Blog

5. Reading to Know

Happy Reading! ;-)

Dr. Bill
http://stores.lulu.com/drbillshare

9 comments:

  1. Thank you, Dr. Bill! I am honored, and will post this award on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dr. Bill! I like your site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for thinking of my blog--I appreciate it. Congrats on your award as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bill,

    Congratulations on winning this amazing award. So glad that you are the lucky winner and have so lovingly passed it along to others.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Dr. Bill.

    ReplyDelete