You may also like to read:

You may also enjoy reading about the family stories in my novels and short stories at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Emporia, Kansas, Book Signing Update

Over on my The Homeplace Series Blog, I have recorded some comments and a couple of photos from the neat book signing in Emporia, Kansas, yesterday.

If you haven't done so, already, I also encourage you to become a follower, so you can keep up with the latest on my "Homeplace" series - the second book is The Homeplace Revisited,  you can see the cover in the right sidebar, will be out in a few months. Most Wednesdays, I record a Homeplace recipe, most Fridays I post a Flora and Fauna item, and on some Surname Saturdays,  you get some family genealogy, family history, or just some tidbits on the fictional family of the series. I want you to get to know them well. I hope you will buy the first book, as well as the second, and read them.

Thanks, Happy Reading,

Dr. Bill  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment