You may also like to read:

You may also enjoy reading about the family stories in my novels and short stories at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Help settle a bet... ok?

My novel, "Back to the Homeplace," is currently ranked: #1,802,557 in Books on Amazon. I bet my friend 10 bucks that if I sold 5 copies of the book, today, on Amazon, the ranking would go up over 800,000 places. What do you think? Can it make that much difference, or is that crazy?


Will you help? If you've been meaning to buy it, anyway, one day... please do it today. I just need FIVE people to order it, TODAY, to win the bet. THANKS!  

Happy Reading!  ;-)

Dr. Bill  ;-)

1 comment:

  1. OK, are you ready for this? It appears that one person was good enough to buy a copy of "Back to the Homeplace" - and it "shot me up" the charts to #783,187... is that not nearly 1,100,000 places for just one sale? What does that tell us about the book sales business these day? We sure don't publish books to make money. That is one lesson, at least. We write because we must. It is what we do! And I met lots of nice people at the book signing last week. See: http://thehomeplaceseries.blogspot.com/2010/06/great-book-signing-in-emporia-ks-at.html

    Do you want to write a book? Best wishes, and hope you enjoy it. That is your reward. ;-)

    ReplyDelete