You may also like to read:

You may also enjoy reading about the family stories in my novels and short stories at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Monday, June 7, 2010

It's Monday, What are You Reading? Mom Still Likes You Best

This is the ninth entry for this meme, suggested by Sheila@ One Persons Journey Through A World of Books.


I am currently reading "Mom Still Likes You Best: The Unfinished Business Betwen Siblings" by Jane Isay

From a series of fairly heavy reading books, I have shifted to some lighter reading, partly as background research for my fiction writing, a family saga series.

Jane Isay is the author of the earlier "Walking on Eggshells: Navigating the Delicate Relationship Between Adult Children" and has been an editor for over forty years.



Happy Reading!  ;-)

Bill  ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Bill,

    Right now I am back to reading some historical fiction stuff from the old west and loving it. It's one of my all time favs.

    Please visit my hubby's blog today. He needs some prayer and encouragement and no one has stopped by.

    http://godahavefaith.blogspot.com/2010/06/bored.html

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete