You may also like to read:

You may also enjoy reading about the family stories in my novels and short stories at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Saturday, October 19, 2013

The best way to thank an author...


The best way to thank an author
is to write a review


Thanks to Lisa J. Lickel at Author Culture blog for 1) the image above, and 2) the following great list

of people can do to support a writer they like:



Which reminds me, of course, my "Christmas at the Homeplace" novel will be released on Friday, October 25, 2013. If you would like to review it, please drop me a note: billsmith2003 at gmail.com
[I'll be happy to provide a PDF in exchange for the review - it need not be long, a couple of lines, a couple of paragraphs - your personal thoughts!]
THANKS! ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment